In naval terminology, a destroyer At the beginning of the 21st century, destroyers are the heaviest surface combatants in general use, with only two nations (the United States and Russia) operating cruisers and none operating battleships. Modern destroyers are equivalent in tonnage and drastically superior in firepower to cruisers of the World War II era, capable of carrying nuclear missiles able to destroy cities in a very small volley.Features
- 1:115 Scale Full Function Radio Control.
- Factory Assembled (Ready-To-Run -Full Function Radio Controlled (Left.ht, Forward/Backward & Stop).
- Dual Propellers -Tower Lights.
- Detailed Exterior -Speed - 5-7 mph.
- Frequency Range 250 ft.
- Includes - 7.2v Rechargeable Battery Pack, 10v Battery Charger Adapter & 9 V battery for the controller.
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled).
- Size - 31 in.
- Dimension - 33 L x 8 W x 8 H in.