|Go on the hunt for facts and fun! Who made the first radio broadcast? How much food can a cow eat in one day? Where was the world's first escalator? Learn the answers to these questions and others with Trivia Hunter! Solve hidden object puzzles to unlock fun facts and trivia questions about sports history, world wonders, historical figures and more. It's a fun way to expand your knowledge!|
- How big are the statues on Easter Island?
- Why are tomatoes legally vegetables?
- What cat sounds like a dog?
- 10 fun categories: Animals, Sports, Oceans, Dinosaurs, Technology, Space, Music, Mysterious Places, Food and Famous People
- Entertaining music and sound effects
- Saved game option
System Requirements for Windows
- Windows Vista, XP
- 233 MHz or faster processor (300 MHz recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 800x600 monitor, 16-bit color
- 8 MB video card
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 8X CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Quicktime 3.0 (included on CD)
System Requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X Classic, 7.0-9.2
- 32 MB RAM
- 640x480 monitor, thousands of colors
- 4X CD-ROM or DVD drive
Packaging: JEWEL CASEOperating system: WINDOWS XP/VISTA