The year is 1890 and the great armored zeppelin, The Nostria, is returning from the Great Empire's distant colonies, rich with cargo to strengthen the Emperor's iron rule. Aboard this ship is a hand-picked crew of specialists, chosen by the Emperor himself to protect this valuable shipment. Little does he know that all aboard are traitors to the Great Empire, secret agents bent on stealing the delivery and bringing the Emperor down.
Mad Zeppelin is a fast-paced and easy-to-learn card game where players will assume the roles of traitors to the imperial crown, using their special abilities to manipulate the course of the zeppelin, Nostria, and throw valuable cargo overboard to their waiting agents below, scoring points and slowly bringing down the Great Empire. Mad Zeppelin features 14 different characters and players' roles will change round by round, providing a diverse play experience. Special cargo cards also introduce fun and chaotic effects into the game, making each turn an exciting fight for control of the ship and cargo.Features
- Fly the turbulent skies with Mad Zeppelin!
- For 2-6 players, ages 10+, playable in about 60 minutes
- 110 Standard American size cards, plus oversized Traitor and reference cards
- 3 custom dice and 30 gold coin tokens stunning art by Paolo Parente Case
- Dimension - 4 x 2 x 8 in.
- Item Weight - 1 lbs.