The sun is setting, the night is coming, and few can suspect that the brightly colored masks and costumes of Carnevale will soon give way to unfathomable terror Terror in Venice is the fifth deluxe expansion for Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game. Its 165 new cards (three copies each of fifty-five individual cards) introduce a wealth of new conspiracies, Day and Night effects, and the secretive agents of good and evil who haunt the canals, alleys, and darkest corners of Venice.
Key Selling Points
- Dimension - 8 x 1.5 x 8 in.
- Item Weight - 1 lbs.
- The fifth deluxe expansion for Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game
- 165 new cards depict turn-of-the-century Venice through the lens of H.P. Lovecraft’s eerie fiction
- Seven new conspiracies permit the game’s eight factions to explore powerful secrets
- Greatly reinforces and reinvigorates the game’s Day and Night themes
- Also introduces new support for the game’s Relic trait and Fated keyword