With less access to VK-driven technologies, SSU engineers have had to invent other means to combat the powerful walkers deployed by their Axis and Allied foes. The IS-5 Heavy Tank comes equipped with serious SSU firepower in both possible configurations. The Mao Zedong controls a battlefield at range with its Quad 85 mm AA Gun, and the Vladimir Lenin is a powerful artillery platform. Both are Damage Resilient and can carry infantry squads across the battlefield.
Key selling points
- Dimension - 12 x 4.5 x 8 in.
- Item Weight - 1 lbs.
- The first SSU heavy tank
- Adds serious firepower to any SSU army
- Can be configured as either the “Mao Zedong” or “Vladimir Lenin”
- Damage resilient hull stands firm against most attacks
- Infantry squads can ride the IS-5 Heavy Tank, offering it further protection