The disturbances in H.P. Lovecraft's New England don't stop at the Arkham city line. Nearby Dunwich is also being wracked by horrible events and otherworldly forces. It looks like the investigators are going to have to protect two towns now instead of just one - Because if they ignore the dark forces that are stirring in Dunwich, they will have to face the wrath of the Dunwich Horror.
Dunwich Horror is an expansion for the Arkham Horror board game. Like Arkham Horror, it features beautiful artwork, gorgeous graphic design, and superb game components. The expansion also introduces several new game concepts, including gate surges that can blow open previously sealed gates, Madness and Injury cards, and tasks and missions, which allow the investigators to accomplish great things by visiting certain places in a particular order.Features:
- Included in the expansion are 8 new investigators, 4 new Ancient Ones, over 20 new monster tokens, an extra board featuring the village of Dunwich and the eerie places that surround it, dozens of new items and skills, and enough encounters to double the size of the location decks.
- All in all, the expansion adds over 300 new cards to the base game.
- Dunwich Horror is intended for use with Arkham Horror.
- Arkham Horror is a cooperative game for 1-8 players, ages 12 and up, that can be played in 2-3 hours.
- Dimension - 12 x 3 x 12 in.
- Item Weight - 3.5 lbs.