Doom was driven out of Tala. Defeated a second time, Doom sought out another world to conquer and a new method of doing so. It found the Ninth World, Numenera. Home to heroes and monsters unlike any seen before, Numenera plays host to Doom's attempt to seize control by taking the form of a virus, infecting those now known as Doomladen. These creatures can be human, beasts, or monsters, but all recognize one another and their common master. Can the heroes survive when potentially anyone or anything could be a servant of Doom?
Thunderstone Advance - Numenera takes the adventure of Thunderstone to the world of Monte Cook's Numenera. This set features creatures and heroes from the Numenera role-playing game, and expands your Thunderstone set with many new and exciting cards and abilities.Features:
- An all new setting based on Monte Cook’s new RPG.
- New Doomladen mechanic unites various monster groups against you.
- All-new heroes with new abilities.
- New Setting Cards change the game you play.
- Many exciting new magical items and equipment.
- Powerful new Thunderstone Bearers lurk in every dungeon.
- Dimension - 12 x 4 x 12 in.
- Item Weight - 5 lbs.
- 600 new cards.
- Thunderstone tokens.
- Draw String Bag.
- Card Dividers.
- 13 New Heroes.
- 10 New Monster Groups.
- 21 New Village Cards.
- 5 New Treasure Cards.
- 2 Sets of Ranger Mark Tokens.
- XP Tokens.
- Double-sided Game Board.