The players try to earn as much profit as possible by buying shares in thriving railroad companies. Player have several options for increasing the value of shares in the companies, which, in turn, increase their profits. All aboard! In the game the B&O, C&O, Pennsylvania and New York Central railroads drive from the East Coast across the growing eastern US to Chicago. Smaller, more aggressive railroads like the Wabash spring up to further expand America's extensive railroads. The sharpest railroad executives vie for the maximum return on their investment in this business game lasting about one hour.Features:
- Number of players - 2-5
- Age of players - 12+
- Playing Time - 60 minutes.
- Dimension - 12 x 4 x 9 in.
- Item Weight - 3.5 lbs.
- 1 Board (with 3 needles for the action gauges).
- 103 Wooden Trains (26 Yellow, 24 Green, 22 Blue, 20 Red, 11 Black).
- 23 Wooden Development markers (White houses).
- 4 Company Charter boards (Yellow, Green, Blue and Red).
- 20 Paper Shares (6 Yellow, 5 Green, 4 Blue, 3 Red, 2 Black).
- 140 x Paper Money.
- 5 Wooden Income Disks (in 5 colours).
- 5 Cardboard "+50" chits (for income track, in 5 colours).