The G-Tube™ is virtually transparent and far exceeds the toughness of any microcentrifuge tubes. When the G-Tube™ cap is closed there will be an audible "snap" that indicates a secure closure has been formed.
Made of tough, clear, specially formulated polypropylene, the 0.6mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL G-Tube™ has the same chemical resistant quality as standard tubes - but they're sturdier and virtually transparent to give a better view. The flat top cap is easy to open and still provides a maximum secure seal.
The G-Tube™ is built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x g when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, autoclaving, boiling, chemical resistance and freezing. Will withstand temperature ranges of -80°C (-112°F) to 121 °C (250°F).
- Color: Amber
- Lid Closure The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing. Yet, it's easy to open with thumb pressure or our handy MicroTube Tool (catalog #4000.)
- Inscribing Patches All flat top tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps. The 1.5ml and 2.OmL tubes have an additional textured writing surface on the side of the tubes.
- Graduation The 1.5ml tube is graduated from 0.1 to 1.5ml. The 2.0ml tube is graduated from 0.1 to 2.0ml.
- Finish. The interior has the smoothest, most highly polished surface of any tube on the market. The walls are non-wettable, preventing liquids from adhering to the sides.
- Needle Access You can easily insert a needle through the target in the exact center of the lid.