Child's play learning chess with a lot of exitement and fun.
Whether a Great Rook a Quick Bishop or Wise Kings: even the names of the child-friendly mini- games make you curious, promising variety and fun.
A total of twelve simplified game situations help junior players learn elementary chess rules and first tactics. The Clou of the mini-games: Both players move only up to a maximum of 8 pieces. In this way the young players keep track of things and gradually experience situations such as Capturing, Cover, Counter-Attack, Threat, Double Attack, Forced Move, Stalemate and Mate. After just 5 - 20 minutes, each mini-game comes to an end. So, the game never gets boring and quick success experiences are guaranteed.
Promotes strategic thinking, connects generations and is great fun. Features
- The Chess Game for Children
- Game board (10 x 10 inches), 9 large format jigsaw pieces
- 32 wooden blocks, with clearly marked chess pictograms
- Tutorial booklet (EN/DE) with child-friendly explanations of twelve engaging chess puzzles
- Color: Blue
- Recommended Age: 5 years and up
- Weight: 1.1 lbs